Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Stand in Awe before God

Stand in AWE before God (Ecclesiastes 3:13-15) Moreover, it is God's gift that all should eat and drink and take pleasure in all their toil. I know that whatever God does endures for ever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it; God has done this, so that all should stand in awe before him. Reflection: Again, here clearly says that all the pleasures are comes from God and all should stand in awe before Him. Not only we need to be grateful, we should stand in AWE because he is our heavenly Father who provide us everything. I myself depends God to guide me on my day to day life as he is my heavenly father, my boss, my friend and my saviour. May you always find happiness in the Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews