Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Ask in God's will

(James 4:3)
You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, in order to spend what you get on your pleasures.

(Jeremiah 29:11-14)
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart.

Reflection:
Sometimes we may wonder why God is not answering our prayers and will start to lose faith. But everything is God's will and not according to our will. The verses clearly stated, He will know what is best for us and provides us the best. Let us pray for God's guidance and listen to him and seek with all our hearts. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews